Life has taken a hold on me for a while! On November 24, 2008 we signed on our house after practically 6 months of waiting, fighting, waiting, fighting, and almost giving up! Then came the renovation for a little over a month and we moved in beginning of January!
Having your own house is a great feeling, but hard on the bank account. That is okay though, because it is worth it. Now I am just hoping I can save enough to pay for my expensively over rated college degree, and that my 95 saturn can stick with me for a few more years...:\
All in all, life is great! In March I am finally taking a CPR/AED class. I think I was 13 the last time I took a cpr class, and I feel like I know it, but I've never done it. And I've been wanting to for a while, and finally they offer a free class so I was all over it.
School wise, I have Fall09-Winter10, then Fall10..and then..hopefully..graduation! Otherwise for sure it will be April 2011 and I will be done. It finally feels reasonably close. Unfortunately, once I am done with my college education, I still plan on doing more! It never really ends. Once I'm done with school in the spring, then I can take the EMT-B class that fall. Then after that maybe I'll be done for a bit...who knows.
The problem is I have no idea what I actually want to do with my life, which is a reason I have always hated college. One minute I think I've found something I like, but even though I like it, I'm not sure I want to do it for a career. I guess I shouldn't worry about it very much because I am young and have like at least a good 50 more years to do stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment