Divulge 7 things I plan to do before I die
7 things I do now,
7 things I can’t do,
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
7 things I say most often
7 celebrities I admire
and 6 (make that seven to satisfy the OCD side of me - Epi) “interesting” things about myself.
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Visit Iceland and Germany
2. Cook a real meal
3. Have children
4. Get married
5. Become an EMT
6. Be a web designer
7. Eat something different
7 Things I do now:
1. Don't get enough sleep
2. Become upset when things are not done on time and correctly
3. Clean
4. Play guitar
5. Spend the time I'm busy wishing I had more time in the week that I wasn't busy
6. Worry about the future - the house, my boyfriend, him being a firefighter, accidents, death
7. Let my emotions take control
7 Things I can't do:
1. Play the guitar good yet
2. Drive through snow with my car
3. Get up early and not feel tired
4. Never get to bed at a decent time
5. Think of things to put in here...
6. Be really good at first person shooters
7. Live with disorganization
7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Personality
2. Sense of humor
3. Ability to make me feel better
4. Smile, even if its not the "best" smile ever
5. Helpfulness
6. Honesty
7. Trustworthy
7 Things I say most often:
1. Hey, ya know what
2. Will you please give me a back massage.. (still never works!)
3. Gah
4. Adding s to words...i.e. byes, loves
5. Love you
6. Shit
7. Wiiiinsoooommeee
7 celelberties I admire:
There aren't any. I admire real people, who do real things. So i admire anyone out there who lives an honest, hardworking life, anyone who does the jobs I don't want to, the people who make the world work, the people who devote themselves to others.
7 interesting things about myself:
1. when my hair is curly, no, i did nothing to it!
2. i prefer glasses over contacts
3. i talk in my head constantly, sometimes it slips out loud even
4.im practically the opposite of what i was once
5.i can still remember a song i had to memorize for spanish in 8th grade, and sing it, but trust me - you dont want me to ... (par la bumba.. par lar bumba, se nesiseite una poca de gracia para me para te .. blah .. mind block)
6. i get brain farts a lot
7. im clumsy, every winter i fall on the ice, today i fell walking up the stairs
well thats all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment