Why is it when there is no one behind you AT ALL, someone always decides its a fantastic idea to pull out in front of you. No, they do not have the respect to pull over into the other lane, they just keep going slow while you come charging at them 55 mph. And its raining.
I don't understand most drivers. Also, I keep seeing people driving around when its clearly dark with no headlights on... not really sure whats going on with that one.
Oh I just started classes today. It's going to be a long week is all I can say. Even though I only have class twice a week, each of my 4 classes are 3 hours long, and English class is boring, Speech is boring, Excel is easy and probably will be boring, and Security foundations is well; boring. I am not a huge fan of formal education, I just know it is good to even have it as a backbone in case somehow I end up doing something different when I'm all done.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment