Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall Is Approaching

I am so excited the weather is changing to more fall like weather. I love summer, for the most part, but fall temps are the best, well in Michigan anyways. I suppose else where its all just the same.

Random side note..Ozzy Osbourne is awesome. =)

So I'm in a speech class and we have to give introductory speeches. Well shit, there isn't anything THAT interesting about me to tell to people. It just has to be a story or something, just from a part of our life dealing with maybe people who've had an influence on you, your goals, whatever. Then I got a brilliant idea.. all of a sudden a car accident appeared in my head. Now that really has nothing to do with me.. but..reminded me...

goals. goals. goals.

I want to eventually become an EMT whenever time and money both work together to allow me to. So I'm going to give it about that, but what has made me want to do this .. obviously. Kind of revolving around the fact that I don't like feeling helpless, want to help people, and love the knowledge. I think it will work out well. If anyone has a really creative attach grabber throw it at me, I've already got one but who knows.


whenever i think of being able to help people in ways I do not know how to now i get an adrenaline rush..

i suddenly want to go para sailing..anyways.

maybe ill post it up here.. not sure.

No comments: