I do not know why people invite me to parties, I guess to be nice. I was invited by a guy at work, I politely declined.
Many would think I would party, seeing as I'm only 20. I guess I should be young and hip. But I'm not.
I used to party, A LOT. Maturity kicked in though, and if I party -- and I mean really party, like lots of people and crappy beer party, that maturity leaves and my old self sneaks up to the surface; so all in all, I choose to stay away. It's never really good for anyone, and most people are morons.
I remember when I lived in the college dorms, god that was awful. I seriously came back one night and everyone was smoking weed in the bathroom. WTF? Not to mention people, uhh, peeing in the hallway and on other peoples beds, and my room mate running away from me totally wasted; and driving home. Arg.
Why are people so dumb??? Good news though speaking of drunk driving ....
ZEELAND -- A Holland Township man was sentenced this week to prison in a high-speed, drunken driving crash in downtown Zeeland that seriously injured two women. Adam George Sauceda, 23, was sentenced to at least two years in prison for drunken driving causing serious injury in the May 16 crash. Sauceda pleaded no contest to the charges. Circuit Judge Calvin Bosman ordered Sauceda to spend 24 to 90 months in prison and pay fines and restitution of $21,235.
This crash was crazy, right down the road from me, where the speed limit is 25. This guy was far surpassing that, obviously. I hear the call go out (happened to be watching a movie with the BF, who's on rescue) and I thought, no way can that be serious. Accidents happen in these low speed areas, and people usually aren't flown out by AeroMed. Lets just say he was gone for a really, really long time. And because everyone here is crazy, they rolled I think every firetruck, both rescue units, and personal vehicles. It was a light show.
EDIT:
Just found this strange story.. I had to share.
Hahaha What the hell, who would ever want to be a cheerleader. :P33-year-old mom allegedly used daughter's ID to be high school cheerleader
Wendy Brown
GREEN BAY, Wis. -- A 33-year-old woman is accused of stealing her daughter's identity to attend high school and join the cheerleading squad.
Wendy Brown is charged with felony identity theft after enrolling in a Wisconsin high school as her daughter.
The criminal complaint says Brown admitted to telling school officials she was 15 because she wanted to get her high school diploma and join the cheerleading squad.


No comments:
Post a Comment